giovedì 18 marzo 2021

Week 1 / How do you think email has affected communication? Do you hate it? Love it?

 I think email has effected very positively communication nowadays. 

With the immediacy of its shipment and arrival, the email has helped speed up the world of work and make it even more efficient. 


The email has shortened distances in the world and nations and it is possible to send and receive an email anywhere in the world.


I think we got many benefits from email. It is easier to apply for job searching, easier to enrol on education, communicate with other people. For example, I have studied far from my homeplace and before the enrollment, I got all the information I needed via email. Without email, it would have been more difficult to try to understand if that university would have been a good university for me.


Of course, unfortunately, there are dark sides. For example, hackers, scammers, thieves and sexual predators can use emails to try to find their victims and do their terrible illegals activities. Police everywhere in the world have their own special IT sector with IT experts who strive to track down evildoers around the world.


Email, with its immediacy, has cancelled the world of the past, and we can say, cancelled a romantic side of selling mail. More people in the world are rediscovering the romantic side of writing letters on paper and then send them by post and wait for the response of their recipient. It is a rediscovery of ancient times, the romantic side of writing and sending emails that we lost with the increase of technology.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

The reason why as a worker in a business company I should respond positively to changes in products or services.

 Business Writing: The reason why as a worker in a business company I should respond positively to changes in products or services. I should...