giovedì 1 aprile 2021

Homework WEEK 2 - BUSINESS EMAIL

 FORMAL STYLE EMAIL

RE: To the international relationships department manager; business meeting with XX company held by Michel on Monday 5th of April

Dear Mr Briggs,

My name is Michel XXX, sales department manager. I am writing this email to you because I would like to request the availability of your office for an hour. The reason is an important meeting I am organising with the company XXX and it would be fantastic if it could be held in your office; the reason because is more private than mine and our clients, who are very private professionals, would feel more comfortable in an office like yours.

The business meeting would be booked for 2 pm on April 5th 2021.

I would like to ask you if, please, could you let me know your response as soon as possible. With the hope of receiving a positive outcome, I take this opportunity to greet you and wish you a good day.

Best regards, 

Michel XXX. 

Sales department manager


INFORMAL STYLE EMAIL

RE: To the international relationships department manager; business meeting with XX company held by Michel on Monday 5th of April

Dear John,

How are you? This is Michel, I hope you are very well and your weekend has been fantastic. Please, I want to ask you for one favour. I would like to borrow your office on Monday 5th of April, because I am organising the important business meeting I was talking about to you last week and your office would be the perfect location; it is nicer and more private than mine. You know clients from company XXX how they are! Let me held the meeting in your office, I will be careful, everything will be perfectly fine and the meeting will be successful for our company. You know how professional I can be!

Please, let me know as soon as possible, I have to book the catering as well. 

Sincerely, 

Michel



EMAIL TO UNCOOPERATIVE COLLEAGUE

Dear John,

This is Michel, sales management.

I know in the past there have been some inconsistencies of views, but I would like to ask you for one favour.

Going straight to the point, please, I would like to ask for your office available for the business meeting I am organising. I will be held on Monday 5th of April. Your office is nicer and more private. Clients from XXX company requested a safe and private location and for sure your office could be the perfect location.

In the name of the success of our company business, I demand you this request and I know how much you care about it. I will work for our company and the meeting will be successful.

I will let the director know about this important request.

Please, let me know as soon as possible, the reason is that I have to book taxis from the airport and the catering.

I take this opportunity to greet you,

Sincerely, 

Michele XXX 

Sales department manager

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

The reason why as a worker in a business company I should respond positively to changes in products or services.

 Business Writing: The reason why as a worker in a business company I should respond positively to changes in products or services. I should...